Rotherham, England

Last year i used Logo Design to design a logo which they did and i was quite happy with it. in may this year I took up the offer of half price website etcwhich it stated included SEO.

It took along time to get this completed, basicly what ever i requested they ignored and rehashed something else but in September we finally finished it.

Since then i have been asking why i do not have a precence on Google etc i can put the company name in and nothing comes up(which is basic SEO) put key words in -nothing.

They now say they have done all they can, so i have asked for my money back and i guess i am going to have to fight for it.

Does any body have a UK address for this company.

Review about: Logo Designs Guarantee Logo Design.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Logo Designs Guarantee?

Comments

Kent, England, United Kingdom #903922

Disgusting company, I'm trying to get a chargeback from my bank now. I can't find a UK based address

Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom #896169

I have had similar problems.My logo designs were awful and I have requested my money back but they keep fobbing me off.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE AWFUL.

You pay for what you get and I have learnt yet another life lesson!