1.7
Turnaround Time

Contracted and paid for logo design. Payment was accepted through third party processor (NoChex).

No initial sketches were sent in timeframe promised. Contacted customer service through chat. Agent stated that payment had not yet cleared. I had already confirmed with my bank that it had and advised him of this.

Initial sketches arrived drastically later than promised. Initial sketches were awful. Provided clear, polite first revision instructions. Automated response stated artists were working on revisions and that I would receive in 12-24 hours.

60 DAYS and multiple contact attempts later, no further sketches, no contact of any kind, no refund. Pursued the processor for weeks, received a number of runaround email responses stating to please wait while they contact the merchant. Finally, they stated they cannot actually do anything at all. (See attached email).

Disputed charge on credit card. 61 days after starting, I receive an automated message stating they have received my revision request and are beginning work. You have to be kidding... Absolutely not acceptable.

My work log now states that refund has been issued. Have yet to see refund from logo design guarantee.

This company has no professionalism, utilizes false advertising to promise a level of service they don't even attempt to provide and shows ZERO integrity in serving their clientele. Awful experience.

Review about: Logo Designs Guarantee Logo Design.

I liked: What was promised.

I didn't like: What was delivered.

Comments